Wrocławskie Centrum Integracji is committed to making its website(s) accessible, in accordance with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public bodies. The accessibility statement applies to the website „Wrocław na językach świata”.
- Date of website publication:
- Date of last major update:
This website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
- Google maps
- CAPTCHA used in forms
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on:
- This statement was reviewed on:
The accessibility Statement was created on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the public sector body.
Feedback and contact information
Provide the contact information of the person responsible for accessibility and for processing requests Agnieszka Kanton-Chmielewska, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48717823511.
Everyone has the right:
- submit a comments on the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital accessibility of a website or its element,
- request that non-accessible information be made accessible in alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the website or its element which the request relates,
- indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns disclosure of inaccessible information in an alternative form.
Consideration of the notification should take place immediately, at the latest within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide accessibility or an alternative form within this period, it will take place no later than 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
If the public sector body refuses to comply with the request to provide accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person submitting the request may submit a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or their elements. After exhausting the above-mentioned procedure, is possibility to submit an application to the Ombudsman.